TheDeliveryLead.com is owned and managed by Johann Tambayah.
He is based in Melbourne, Australia.
WHAT I DO:
I have helped some of Australia's largest corporations deliver value to customers faster and more efficiently. This has been achieved by leading significant programs of work made up of teams of teams. I have helped these corporations focus on the most important work and coached their teams to be winning high-performing units.
I have consulted and provided my expertise to help these corporations build their internal capabilities to accelerate their flow of value to customers.
WHO I HAVE WORKED WITH PREVIOUSLY:
Blue Chip Companies, Multinational Consultancies, Disruptive Start-Ups, Australian / Victorian Government, Global Banking & Financial Institutions, Energy & Utility Firms.
WHY IT WORKS:
1) Keeping it simple. I am not tied down to frameworks or models. I draw from my experiences to provide pragmatic insights.
2) Customer centricity. The customer has to be at the forefront of what we do.
3) Believe in the why. Understanding the 'why' of what we do and helping teams believe in this is paramount to any successful engagement.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT:
1) Focus on the person. Conversations over a coffee on a one-to-one basis are a powerful tool that enable me to help people learn, develop and change behaviours.
2) Extensive Playbook. I am able to pick, blend and draw on experiences, application and learning from the implementation of 'plays' from a playbook built upon frameworks such as XP, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile, SAFe, LeSS, DaD, DevOps, SRE, Design Thinking, etc.
3) An understanding of what good looks like. Drawing on experiences spanning over 15 years, budgets managed at over $25 million and team sizes in excess of 500, I have an understanding of what 'good' delivery practices and organisation constructs look like.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
“I have found Johann to be diligent, attentive to client needs and solution focused. He has a rare skill of engaging all stakeholders regardless of position with an organisation and ensures that his project teams are focused and deliver under good governance structures. I know he respected by all who work with him and I would welcome the opportunity to continue to work with him in the future (Melbourne)
READY TO TALK? Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or over a coffee.
For a complete bio please refer Linked In.